[Linux-cluster] How to try forever to start a service?

Title: How to try forever to start a service?

Hello All,

I have RHEL5 and what I try to do is make rgmanager to try FOREVER, until it succeeds, to start a service that is based on script resource.

Is there any such option either through cluster.conf or through the /usr/share/cluster/script.sh or any other file?

What is the option to do that?

Thank you all for your time,

Theophanis Kontogiannis