[Linux-cluster] pre compiled Kernel Headers package

I am trying to compile DRBD to use it with MYSQL but in this link "http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-build-from-source.html" that I am using for instructions, it says the following:
If you are running a stock kernel supplied by your distribution, you should install a matching precompiled kernel headers package. These are typically named kernel-dev, kernel-headers, linux-headers or similar.

Where do I find this kernel headers module.  I did a search for available packages in yum and I did not see any ofthese mentioned.

Thanks,

Nestor :-)