Re: [Linux-cluster] SCSI Reservations & Red Hat Cluster Suite

Nice overview. Wish I had this a few weeks ago :-)

I am curious as to why LVM2 is required? With simple modification of the
scsi_reserve (and maybe fence_scsi), using an msdos partitioned disk
seems to work fine.

This is only in testing but I haven't seen any issues as of yet.

--
Jeff Macfarland (jmacfarland nexatech com)
Nexa Technologies - 972.747.8879