Re: [Linux-cluster] SCSI reservation conflicts after update

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 22:49 -0400, Sajesh Singh wrote:

> > Sajesh, start here:
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-cluster redhat com/msg01029.html
> >
> > I went through this too, and Ryan helped me out a lot!
> >
> > Good Luck!
> > -C
> >
> Christopher,
>                I have read through the entire posting and a bit of
> information seems to be missing. Did you fix it by simply disabling
> the scsi_reserve script and clearing the stale reservations ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sajesh
> --

Actually, I think I looked in the scsi_reserve script itself, saw what
it was doing and either commented out the clvmd check and ran it, or
copied and pasted at the command line what it was doing to clear
reservations. It's been a little while - you know how that goes...

But in any event, the info in the init script helped me solve the
problem.

-C