[Linux-cluster] GFS on fedora

Howdy List,
I would like to install gfs on a two node cluster running both fedora 8.

Can anyone please kindly supply me with some links for the procedure?

Which packages are needed, where to get them, that sort of things.

I've already googled up and down a little but I couldn't find no
rigourous information on this, or maybe I am just blind :-)

Thanks a lot in advance

Best,
Oliveiros