Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS on fedora

Hello, Gordan,
Thank you for your e-mail.

"First part of the procedure is to not use FC if you plan for this to be useful"

By this you mean that it is not a good idea to install it on FC? Is GFS somewhat RH oriented?
I chose FC because I am not familiar with rh and I've read somewhere that gfs would work on fc

Thank you for the package names and link

Best,
Oliveiros