[Linux-cluster] GFS on fedora

Oliveiros Cristina oliveiros.cristina at gmail.com
Sun May 4 23:36:04 UTC 2008

Hello, Gordan,
Thank you for your e-mail.

*"First part of the procedure is to not use FC if you plan for this to be
useful"

*By this you mean that it is not a good idea to install it on FC? Is GFS
somewhat RH oriented?
I chose FC because I am not familiar with rh and I've read somewhere that
gfs would work on fc

Thank you for the package names and link

Best,
Oliveiros