[Linux-cluster] How do you verify/test fencing?

Is there a command that you can run to test/veryify that fencing is working properly?
Or that it is part of the fence if you will?
I realize that the primary focus of the fence is to shut off the other server(s).
However, when I have a cluster up, how can I determine that all of my nodes are properly fenced?

Gary Romo
IBM Global Technology Services
303.458.4415
Email: garromo us ibm com