[Linux-cluster] GFS vs GFS2

gordan at bobich.net gordan at bobich.net
Wed May 7 11:53:50 UTC 2008

For some reason, I always worry when people whether something that isn't
production ready _REALLY_ isn't production ready, or whether the
developers are just saying it isn't production ready for fun...

IIRC, the plan was that it will be ready by RHEL5.1, but additional
critical bugs were discovered, the fixes for which have, to my
knowledge, not made it into the distro yet.

Gordan