[Linux-cluster] Red Hat cluster Manager(cman) and rgmanager

Hi,

 I am interested in studying design of Cluster Manager (cman) and rgmanager.

 Is there any specific document available focusing on development of these?

 Or let me know where I can get more information about it as only going through

 available source code in Red Hat site to understand it is not a good idea.

 Thanks,

-Mujtaba