[Linux-cluster] Complete cluster.conf Schema Description

Hello,

I have been searching the web for weeks. I am trying to get the complete cluster.conf schema description. I have found a link that describes most of the options but it seems to omit the resources, services, and anything related to configuring failover services.

http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/doc/cluster_schema_rhel5.html