[Linux-cluster] Re: CS5 / About qdisk parameters

Alain Moulle Alain.Moulle at bull.net
Fri May 16 07:56:14 UTC 2008

Hi Lon

Sorry Lon, but it is not completely clear again for me ... :

when you write that default cman timeout on RHEL5 is 5 seconds, you
mean that the heart-beat timeout is 5s ? whereas each hello message is
sent every 5s too ?
And the totem in cluster.conf to modify it was in my understanding the
"deadnode_timer" in the cman record ... what is the "token" you mention ?

And finally, my would be to set deadnode_timer="21s" for cman and to keep
interval="1" and tko="10" for quorum disk.

Just a precision, it on a only two nodes cluster with quorum disk.

Thanks to confirm these points.

Regards
Alain Moullé