Re: [Linux-cluster] New fencing method

However, I'm having trouble finding how to integrate my script into
the fence_node system.  Is there a config file somewhere, or will I
need to build a custom version of fence_node?

I think, you should copy fence_snmp script to /sbin folder and if script will exit with '0' status fencing is successful in otherwise is unsuccessful.

Am I understand it in good way ??

Darek