Re: [Linux-cluster] New fencing method

Lon Hohberger wrote:

On Tue, 2008-05-20 at 08:41 +0200, Darek Skorupa wrote:
However, I'm having trouble finding how to integrate my script into
the fence_node system.  Is there a config file somewhere, or will I
need to build a custom version of fence_node?

I think, you should copy fence_snmp script to /sbin folder and if script will exit with '0' status fencing is successful in otherwise is unsuccessful.

That's step one.

The agent as noted doesn't appear to take arguments from STDIN.  Try
looking here for more information:

  http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/FenceAgentAPI
I think a good pattern to use for an agent is fence_rsa, if you know python. It is a nice vanilla agent.

-Jim