Re: [Linux-cluster] New fencing method

Lon Hohberger wrote:

On Wed, 2008-05-21 at 11:35 +0200, Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:
Hi Ross,

On Tue, 20 May 2008, Ross Vandegrift wrote:

I've attached an updated version that follows the specifications at
the above link.  I've got a two node cluster running configured with
it, though I haven't done any substantial testing yet.

Thanks for the help - feel free to use/distribute/forget about it :)
As soon as you feel the code is ready i will be very glad to include it in the release. Please make sure to choose an appropriate licence like GPL2 so that we can easily redistribute and add a copyright entry in the file since it's all your work and you also deserve credits for it.

I'd recommend calling it something besides fence_snmp in the tree -
because other agents also use SNMP.  For example:

 fence_ethernet ?

-- Lon