Re: [Linux-cluster] New fencing method

Hi Ross,

On Wed, 21 May 2008, Ross Vandegrift wrote:

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 01:47:20PM -0400, James Parsons wrote:
Lon Hohberger wrote:
I'd recommend calling it something besides fence_snmp in the tree -
because other agents also use SNMP.  For example:

fence_ethernet ?

Could you include some doc on how to use it, please? You can use one of
the existing agent man pages as a template.

Done and done.  I settled on fence_ifmib, since there's nothing
specific to ethernet about IF-MIB, and it could apply to many
different technologies.

Diff against today's git is attached.

thank you very much. fence_ifmib is now in git master branch.

I did a few changes to plug it in. I will need to review the fence building script to avoid that hack for the COPYRIGHT header generation but it's low priority in my list for now. I made sure to keep the original one in the header.

Could you please consider adding a few print to the help menu to add information about build date, release version and your copyright to be consistent with the other fence agents?