[Linux-cluster] Booting node 1 causes it to fence node 2

I have two nodes, each fenceable through a Dell RAC card. When I power
cycle one of them, it reboots ... and proceeds to fence the other one!

I must be missing something ...

(btw should cman be started in init.d automatically? or should it be
launched by an operator after having made sure the node was sane?)