[Linux-cluster] How to Configuring DRBD on already Mounted Disk

Hi Sir,

We are intermediate for DRBD
  DRBD setup carefully and it is ok.
I want to setup server (Main Server - serving mail service) serving the postfix mail service  which is using my /home directory and mounted on /dev/sda5.

I want this /dev/sda5 (/home) to be used in the DRBD, and evenif it is mounted on /home.

But when I start drbd service
#service drbd start
It start with diskless mode.

Starting DRBD resources:    [ d0 Failure: (114) Lower device is already claimed. This usually means it is mounted.

cmd /sbin/drbdsetup /dev/drbd0 disk /dev/sda5 /dev/sda5 internal --set-defaults --create-device  failed - continuing!

s0 n0 ].

cmd /sbin/drbdsetup /dev/drbd0 disk /dev/sda5 internal --set-defaults
--create-device --on-io-error=detach failed - continuing!

  My kernel version 2.6.18

Is it possible to use my mounted disk (/dev/sda5) evenif it is mounted.
If Yes. Then please tell me how?

Thanks.
MohammedShehzad Pankhawala

What is your Emotional Quotient? Find out.