Re: [Linux-cluster] Cluster starts, but a node won't rejoin after reboot

I'm having the exact same issue on a RHEL 5.2 system, and have a open support case with Redhat. When it will be resolved i can post the details ....

Any word on this?  I think I may get my own case going.  Do you know if a bugzilla got assigned to this?

Thanks!
Jeremy