[Linux-cluster] GFS2 poor performance

Fabiano F. Vitale ffv at tjpr.jus.br
Tue Nov 4 20:18:51 UTC 2008

Hi,

for cluster purpose the two nodes are linked by a  patch cord cat6 and the
lan interfaces are gigabit.

All nodes have a Fibre Channel Emulex Corporation Zephyr-X LightPulse and
the
Storage is a HP EVA8100

I read the document
http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/2008/downloads/pdf/Thursday/Summit08presentation_GFSBestPractices_Final.pdf
which show some parameters to tune and one of  them is  demote_secs, to
adjust to 100sec

thanks