[Linux-Cluster] RHCS + DRBD

AFAHOUNKO Danny afahounko at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 15:00:30 UTC 2008

Hi,
i'm deploying a cluster (two nodes without a share storage) with redhat
cluster suite.
I want to synchronise data between two partitions.
I've started with rsync, but it's complicated.
 I've read that i can do it with DRBD.
I've started drbd installation and it work fine. But i don't know how to
integrate it to my cluster ressources.
I mean, before mounting the device (/dev/drbd0 for example) on one node,
the partition must be promote as master and as secondary on the second node.
Anyone have expierences in configuring drbd with RHCS ?!
thx.

--
Cordialement AFAHOUNKO Danny
Administrateur Réseaux & Système d'Information - CICA-RE