[Linux-cluster] Re: RHCS and DRBD

Hi !
thx ! i'll try it and will let you know ! ;)

Dani Filth a écrit :
Hi-

I've had good luck with the script shown on this page:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-cluster/2006-July/msg00109.html

Just replace NUM=0 with the number of your drbd resource.

In my cluster.conf, I have a resource that calls that script, and another resource to mount the filesystem.

Good luck!

--
Cordialement AFAHOUNKO Danny
Administrateur Réseaux & Système d'Information - CICA-RE