[Linux-cluster] GFS2 poor performance

Fabiano F. Vitale ffv at tjpr.jus.br
Mon Nov 10 18:03:43 UTC 2008

 Setting demote_secs to 30 and glock_purge to 70 in a gfs filesystem
increased frightfully performance of commands like ls, df, in a directory
that has many files.
But the gfs2 filesystem doesn't have the attribute glock_purge to tune.
Exists any attribute  in gfs2 in place of glock_purge which exists only in
gfs1

thanks

Fabiano