[Linux-cluster] Multiple oracle databases with RHCS

Hi,

I'm running 3 RHCS clusters that have one Oracle database.

Now i need to configure a RHCS cluster that will be running 4 databases,
but from my initial testing i can see i need to have a special user for
each database.
However, in other cluster software we are used to use only single oracle
user (ie: ServiceGuard) and we've had no issues there. So i am wondering,
is there any reason why Red Hat has choosen to do this like this or would
it be ok if i would just modify the oracledb.sh script so i can have a
single user....would it still be supported ?

There is hardly any documentation (that i could find) regarding running
multiple databases on a RHCS cluster. If someone can point me to a good
document regarding this please do! :)

Thanks in advanced,
Finnur