Re: [Linux-cluster] Fence VirtualIron - i have the script but...

On Tue, 2008-11-11 at 09:26 +0100, Maurizio Rottin wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I need to fence VirtualIron VM in order to GFS to work when a node is
> not responding.
>
> Actually, i wrote a simple python script that fences the node, but...i
> don't understand how to integrate it in the cluster suite!
>
> What files should i touch in order to have this fence method in luci?

You'd have to write a UI for it; I am not sure how to do it.

However...

http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/FenceAgentAPI

If your agent follows those guidelines, you can just stick the agent
directives and configuration in cluster.conf.

-- Lon