[Linux-cluster] Need help with Dell MD3000i and snapshots

I purchased an MD3000i, purchased the snapshot premium feature, using the MD Storage Manager partitioned space in a raid set for snapshots and assigned said space for snapshots. Now, of all Dell's documentation I have, nothing tells me how to actually configure the allocated snapshot space to take snapshots of any of the RAIDs I created (happen to be two x RAID 5), schedule snapshots, or anything else.

How do I fully manage snapshots beyond allocating space for them? I happen to be using CentOS 5.2 (same as RHEL 5.2).

Thanks.

Scott