Re: [Linux-cluster] corosync died during startup

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008,   wrote:

Starting /usr/sbin/corosync corosync -f
CMAN_DEBUGLOG=255
COROSYNC_DEFAULT_CONFIG_IFACE=xmlconfig:cmanpreconfig:openaisserviceenable
CMAN_PIPE=4
[MAIN ] Corosync Executive Service RELEASE 'trunk'
[MAIN ] Copyright (C) 2002-2006 MontaVista Software, Inc and
contributors.
[MAIN ] Copyright (C) 2006-2008 Red Hat, Inc.
[MAIN ] Corosync Executive Service: started and ready to provide
service.
[MAIN ] Successfully read config from /etc/cluster/cluster.conf
[MAIN ] Cannot get node name
[MAIN ] AIS Executive exiting with status -9 at main.c:604.
cman_tool: corosync died during startup

hostname is recipient1

/etc/hosts is
10.20.4.1 node1
10.20.4.2 node2
10.20.4.3 recipient1

Ok this looks like a bug that was reported 10 minutes before your. Can you please post your cluster.conf? If it is the same bug I know how to workaround it while I fix it properly, but I need to see cluster.conf.

Thanks
Fabio