Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS as a service

Check for /etc/init.d/gfs and /etc/init.d/gfs2

Those servicer are responsible for mount gfs filesystem's into /etc/fstab

--

Flávio do Carmo Júnior aka waKKu

2008/11/19 Chris Edwards <cedwards smartechcorp net>

I have a iSCSI SAN and I was wondering when setting up a cluster if I should run GFS as a service or should I let the servers automount GFS on bootup?

Thanks!

---

Chris Edwards