Re: [Linux-cluster] Problem in clvmd/dlm_recoverd

On 19/11/2008, at 3:00 PM, Tom Lanyon wrote:

We haven't been able to catch it quick enough to determine which process is using all CPU.

The other option is that we're just seeing a huge amount of glocks created on the node running backups and all others (webservers) are just hanging whilst trying to access files. I've just done some fairly aggressive tuning of the GFS mounts on all nodes; hopefully this fixes it!

Regards,
Tom

After tuning some GFS parameters yesterday, last night's backup ran without a hitch! :)

Tom