[Linux-cluster] fenced eating all the CPU

On one node of my 3 nodes cluster, fenced is eating one CPU (RHEL 5.2,
cman-2.0.84-2.el5).

I suppose I should restart fenced on that node. Or is there any other way to
recover ?

I don't want to disturb anything else (I don't want to migrate services or
restart that node). Can I safely leave the fence domain (fence_tool leave),
then restart fenced and join the fence domain again ?

Thanks for your advice.
--
Xavier Montagutelli                      Tel : +33 (0)5 55 45 77 20
Service Commun Informatique              Fax : +33 (0)5 55 45 75 95