[Linux-cluster] post_fail_delay

Hi all,

can post_fail_delay been set to different values to avoid the
simultanously fencing of 2 nodes in a 2 node cluster? In theory it could
be done using -f for fenced. But is it wise to do so? If I use -f what
have i to place in cluster.conf? We hat the problem whit a short failure
in the network. Both shot, both died.

Thx in advance
Martin Fuerstenau

Senior System Engineer

Océ Printing Systems GmbH

This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for use by the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a 'reply' message.

Thank you for your co-operation.