[Linux-cluster] Geographical load balancing & GFS related question!

I know Red Hat Cluster Suite relies on OpenAIS and GFS relies on DLM for locking,

So the question is am I capable to have a DRBD block device running in an active/active mode and have a GFS file system over it with the nodes located in different geographical locations ? considering that there is no multicast/broadcast between the 2 nodes in a cluster and whether DLM will be able to operate in that case.

Also having in mind that the connection between the 2 locations having the nodes is connected with a fiber-optics connections and the delay between the 2 server is not more than 3ms.

Your input is highly appreciated.

Thanks.