Re: [Linux-cluster] SELinux contexts not propagating between GFS nodes

On 27/10/2008, at 4:50 PM, Tom Lanyon wrote:

Hi list,

I'm seeing an occasional issue where an SELinux file context is applied on a cluster node to a file on a GFS1 filesystem, but the old context remains on one (or more) other nodes.

A simple 'restorecon /path/to/file' fixes the context on the "broken" node.

We're running CentOS 5.2 x86_64 with all the latest stable cluster and GFS versions.

Any ideas why this could be happening and/or how to debug it?

Thanks,
Tom

Hi all,

Just wanted to re-raise this question as I'm still seeing it and it's causing issues.

Anyone else heard of/seen this happen?

Regards,
Tom