[Linux-cluster] RHCS 4U6 deadnode_timeout

I am trying to add <cman deadnode_timeout="10"/> to my cluster.conf file. to spead up the failover time. Howerver when I add this to the cluster.conf then check the settings with system-config-cluster I receive errors stating Invalid attribute deadnode_timeout for element cman. Where exactly am I suppose
to place this in the cluster.conf.

--
Bennie Thomas
Sr. Information Systems Technologist II

972.205.4126
972.205.6363 fax
888.347.1660 pager
Bennie_R_Thomas raytheon com

DISCLAIMER: This message contains information that may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive mail for the addressee), you should not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or any information contained in this message. If you have received this message in error, please so advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Raytheon unless specifically stated. Electronic communications including email may be monitored by Raytheon
for operational or business reasons.