Re: [Linux-cluster] RHCS 4U6 deadnode_timeout

Bennie;

I have looked in all the dovumentation an knowledge bases I could fine, but
nothing other than what you are doing.

So;  have you tried:

echo 100 > /proc/cluster/config/cman/deadnode_timeout

do this BEFORE you add the node to the cluster.

Doug

--
Douglas Morris

Romans 15: 13
    Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing,
    that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.