[Linux-cluster] "gfs" init script configuration

Hi all,

further investigation shows that my gfs stalling on reboot is due to incorrect specification of the filesystem in /ec/fstab. I mount is as _netdev so /etc/init.d/gfs won’t pick it up.

What is the correct syntax to make sure /etc/init.d/gfs will pick up the fs at the right time during shutdown (before tearing down scsi_reservation and clustering)?

IE… can I peek at your fstabs? ;)

(excuse me for the outlook mail)