[Linux-cluster] Cisco working configuration

Hello all,
because we are still struggling with RHEL5.2 cluster together with Cisco
network infrastructure, I'd like to ask if there is somebody which has
this configuration working:

RHEL5.2 cluster + Cisco 6500/4500/3500 infrastructure, heartbeat going
through these switches, nodes are not linked through crossover cable.

If so, can you please contact me for further details? I would very much
appreciate the help.

Thank you,
Jakub Suchy