[Linux-cluster] error messages explained

Cam someone explain to me these errors and tell me how I should attempt to
resolve them? They both aren't happening at the same time exactly, its just
to errors that I don't truly understand.

ccsd[3192]: Attempt to close an unopened CCS descriptor (13590).
ccsd[3192]: Error while processing disconnect:
Invalid request descriptor

openais[5453]: [MAIN ] Killing node ratchet.local because it has rejoined
the cluster with existing state

Thanks,
Mark