[Linux-cluster] clustering inside of vmware -- fencing

Terry Davis terrybdavis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 20:01:04 UTC 2008

Hello,
I am trying to set up a RHEL5 cluster inside of VMware (client request).  I
see there are hints of a fence_vmware script floating around.  I found one
on sources.redhat.com but this, coupled with the latest toolkit from vmware
yields a missing VMware::VmPerl.pm file.  This got me to step back and think
about this a bit further.

1) is this a supported configuration?
2) what am I missing with the fence_vmware script?
3) can anyone share any working configurations with this?

Thanks!