Re: [Linux-cluster] Cluster monitoring

Federico Simoncelli wrote:
Hi all,
  what is the best way to generate mail notification for cluster
events such as joins/leaves/fences?
I would rather not use an external monitor system like nagios and
ganglia but looks like those are the best practice for now.
Is there any other monitoring application/technique that I should consider?

I've been meaning to look into this as well. Best I can find is called "RIND" (are we tired of recursive acronyms yet?)

http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/EventScripting

--
Jeff Macfarland (jmacfarland nexatech com)
Nexa Technologies - 972.747.8879