[Linux-cluster] Two nodes cluster issue without shared storage issue

Title: Two nodes cluster issue without shared storage issue

Hi,

I want to set up a two node cluster, I use active/standby mode to run my service. I need even one node's hardware failure such as power cut, another node still can handover from failure node and the provide the service.

In my environment, I have no shared storage, so I can not use quorum disk. Is there any other way to implement it? I searched and found 'tiebreaker IP' may feed my request, but I can not found any hints on how to configure it ?

Any suggestion ?
Thanks in advance.