RE: [Linux-cluster] Cluster and LVG/LV

Yes to both.  Right now the cluster is running GFS and I can migrate VM’s between the nodes.

This question is coming up because I have been trying to do a snap shot and I realized the snapshot is stored on the Volume Group that the LV is located on.  I did not realize  this and I cannot do a snapshot because I did not leave enough space in each of the Volume Groups for each of the VM’s.

---

Chris Edwards
Smartech Corp.
Div. of AirNet Group