[Linux-cluster] Cluster Two nodes - Software Installation

Hi,
I'm newbees in Clustering. I've installed a cluster with two nodes without a share storage. I want i know if it's possible to install a software (apache, exim,...) once, and it will be automaticaly deployed on the two nodes ?!
I'm using RedHat 5.1 Advanced Plateform with RedHat Cluster Suite.

Thanks for helps.

--
Cordialement AFAHOUNKO Danny
Administrateur Réseaux & Système d'Information - CICA-RE