[Linux-cluster] Multiple network path for cluster traffic

Title: Multiple network path for cluster traffic

Hello all-

Is it necessary to provide redundant paths for cluster traffic?

My server as six network interface, I would like to dedicate two for cluster traffic, both interfaces will be connected to separate switches. Is there a recommended way of setting this up so I can restrict all cluster traffic through the two interfaces? Should I bond both interfaces?

Thanks