Re: [Linux-cluster] Multiple network path for cluster traffic

Rodrique Heron wrote:
Hello all-

Is it necessary to provide redundant paths for cluster traffic?

My server as six network interface, I would like to dedicate two for cluster traffic, both interfaces will be connected to separate switches. Is there a recommended way of setting this up so I can restrict all cluster traffic through the two interfaces? Should I bond both interfaces?

Thanks

Red Hat clustering currently only supports once interface for cluster traffic. If you want to use multiple interfaces, you must use bonding.

--
Jeff Macfarland (jmacfarland nexatech com)
Nexa Technologies - 972.747.8879