[Linux-cluster] APC Power switch question

Hello everyone!

I have a few short questions. We just acquired 2 APC Power Switches. Our clustered servers have two power supplies so each APC switch supplies/supports one server power supply. Example:
dev02 power supply 1 - APC switch 1
dev02 power supply 2 - APC switch 2

Question:
I am trying to complete CONGA setup - and all is clear in the first box:
Name - got it
IP - got it
Login - got it
Password got it

What I do not understand is what is: 'port' stand for - is that the port fence_apc is connecting to APC power switch - or is that the number of the outlet.
What is switch(optional) mean?
I repeat this is in CONGA!

Thanks for the fast help.
--