[Linux-cluster] VM migration

Hi,

I am running a cluster having 2 nodes using red hat cluster suite in CentOS 5.2. node 1 has a para virtualized guest(centOS)  running under Xen. My question is when node1 is rebooted, guest is automatically relocated to node 2 . Instead of relocation, is migration possible in this case which can result in Zero down time?

Thanks in adv
Paras.