Re: [Linux-cluster] lvcreate: Error locking on node

clvm is a way to control/configure your storage in a cluster. It does not provide storage from one machine /to/ a cluster.

There are several ways of making this happen though. You can use GNBD, iSCSI, AOE, fibre channel, or pretty much any other method of sharing block devices. Once all machines in your cluster can see the same storage, then you will be able to use CLVM to configure/manage it.

 brassow