Re: [Linux-cluster] practial dlm usage inquiry

2008/9/3 Jeff Sturm <jeff sturm eprize com>
Nathan,

I believe it's possible to use DLM as a general-purpose lock manager.

thanks for corroborating :)

You may find the following helpful:

http://people.redhat.com/ccaulfie/docs/rhdlmbook.pdf

i was reading the book earlier today, and im going to start experimenting tonight.
my intention is to develop a small php extension, to wrap some of the methods
in the dlm api.

-nathan