[Linux-cluster] How to config tie-breaker IP in RHEL 5.2

Title: How to config tie-breaker IP in RHEL 5.2

OS: RHEL 5.2.

I have configured a two node cluster without shared disk, actually I have no shared disk in deployment.

I want to even one of the node down, the other node can still provide service.

I know there is trick called quorum disk and tie-breaker IP, since I have no shared disk resource, I want to use tie-breaker IP, but I can not find any information about tie-breaker IP in RHCS document.

Any idea ?

Thanks.

Chen Ming