[Linux-cluster] Unable to retrieve batch 1776334432 status from....

Hi
I have justed started using cluster tools for the first time so my
question might be a bit obvious to the expierenced eye.

I am getting the following error when trying to do config changes using
luci.
Unable to retrieve batch 423452352 status from
longapa02alt.gta.travel:11111: ccs_tool failed to propagate conf: unable
to connect to the CCS daemon: connection refused Failed to update config
file.

I get the following error in /var/log/messages
Sep 10 10:29:56 LONGAPA02ALT ccsd[11151]: Unable to connect to cluster
infrastructure after 3570 seconds

I am unsure what is causing this.

I was able to initially create the cluster config and then it stopped
working. Any suggestions as to what is causing this would be very much
appreciated.

I do get results from the ccs_tool so some parts are at least working...

 /sbin/ccs_tool lsnode

Cluster name: apache-ha, config_version: 1

Nodename                        Votes Nodeid Fencetype
longapa02alt.gta.travel.lcl        1    1
longapa02blt.gta.travel.lcl        1    2

Regards